At CLAXTON ELECTRICAL & ENGINEERING we excel at designing and implementing complex process control systems including high-level SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) platforms, PLCs (Programmable Logic Controllers) and HMIs (Human Machine Interfaces).
Our skilled and experienced Electrical Engineers are regularly engaged by some of Australia’s most recognisable FMCG and Refrigeration companies to provide bespoke machine, line and plant control systems for both brownfield and greenfield site requirements.
As an independent systems integrator, CLAXTON ELECTRICAL & ENGINEERING has experience across many leading automation platforms including;
- Rockwell – CCW, RSLogix 5, 500 and 5000, Studio 5000
- Rockwell – Panel Builder, FactoryTalk View ME & SE
- Siemens – MicroWin, TIA, Step 7
- Siemens – WinCC
- Wonderware – InTouch and System Platform
- Inductive Automation – Ignition SCADA
- Safety Programs such as PNOZ, SoSafe etc.
- Cisco / Allen Bradley Stratix Managed Ethernet Switches (Network)