The qualified team of Certified Machinery Safety Experts (CMSE) at CLAXTON ELECTRICAL & ENGINEERING understand that safety of employees and site assets is paramount to our customers.
Our knowledge of the complex technical issues surrounding machinery safety – including legislation, standards and safeguarding techniques, means that our team can provide design consultation and services in the following areas;
- Compliance with current Australian machine safety standards (AS61508 Functional Safety and AS4024 Machine Safety)
- Hazard identification and risk assessment for new and existing plants
- Safety system design, verification and validation up to Cat 4, PLe, SIL3
- Technical guidance and advice on safety-related issues
- On-site auditing of safety systems